Speech To Text from live stream from internet. Not from microphone, not from file.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wysockr

Prominent
Jan 26, 2018
Is any software with speech to text, but not listening to the microphone, only the system sound. For example a webinar or other live audio stream from internet.

It is available online as stream and it is live - this is the key. I can hear it but not have a recording file. As a output is enought text output like in notepad.

wysockr

Prominent
Jan 26, 2018

Yes, I use Windows 10. But what you are writing about is (as I understand) working the over way only. Reads aloud from the text - "Narrator is a screen reader that reads all the elements on screen, like text and buttons". I need the opposite - speech to text.

wysockr

Prominent
Jan 26, 2018

This is an incomplete solution, although it will work. However, I would prefer to have it directly on the computer. There does not have to be silence (others around me). The program has a clean, direct sound. In the group, I can listen in the headphones.

I would prefer something direct. Maybe some program loop from speakers to the microphone. Is something like that?

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.