TrillRayRublay

Prominent
Jun 18, 2017
I have a Samsung Tablet Tab 4 4.4.2 with 8GB and a 32 GBs chip in it... half of the time that was on the Device storage I transferred it to the SD... I been looking for so damn long how to make my downloads go direct to The SD and I deleted some stuff that was on the device storage and it says I have 2.56GBs open and d I tried downloading a small game that was 46MG and the App store told me Insufficient Space.... and I was freaking out like what the hell... if anyone could help me... tell me please because the other Direct downloads advice don't work... The Internet with 3 dots don't work.... the format SD don't work.... give me a way to change my direct downloads

Solution
Well that device may well not allow for downloading apps and/or running them from the SD card. If that is the case, no matter how much space you have on the card, it won't effect what can be done on the phone itself.

You can try moving all photos, videos, music, etc., over to the card. That may well free up a lot of space for you as those can take up a lot. You should also consider clearing out the cache for your browser, facebook, etc., as that stuff can take up tons of space too. Just remember to save anything you need from them before clearing the caches.

If none of that is still enough, after a reboot as well, you may want to look at uninstalling any apps you really don't use. We all accumulate them and then while we may remove...
Well that device may well not allow for downloading apps and/or running them from the SD card. If that is the case, no matter how much space you have on the card, it won't effect what can be done on the phone itself.

You can try moving all photos, videos, music, etc., over to the card. That may well free up a lot of space for you as those can take up a lot. You should also consider clearing out the cache for your browser, facebook, etc., as that stuff can take up tons of space too. Just remember to save anything you need from them before clearing the caches.

If none of that is still enough, after a reboot as well, you may want to look at uninstalling any apps you really don't use. We all accumulate them and then while we may remove them from the home screens, they don't get uninstalled and deleted from the device. So that can free up more room.

Solution