Can somebody please help me on my problem? My laptop keeps on restarting on it's own and sometimes the screen monitor goes glitching (it looks like the matrix) but when i try to run in safe mode the problem will stop. Please, Please help me.
Here are some troubleshooting steps that may help.
- Start by connecting an external monitor and see if the same problem will happen on it or not.
- If it does the problem could be the GPU, do a clean install of the GPU driver first.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the graphics driver.
- Next is to check Programs and Features and uninstall anything related to the graphics card.
- Once done, download and install the latest driver.
- Reboot your laptop once the latest driver has been installed.
- After the reboot do test it again and see if the same problem will persist or not.
- If these doesn't work you'll need to reinstall Windows itself
- Lastly, if all these will not work the problem is the motherboard the GPU itself.