Trojan kicked me out of Tom's Hardware?

D

Deleted member 1300495

I just logged into the site and a page came up saying that I had been banned from using teh website and to regain access I would have to enter a capatcha code. It did this two time. It said that it had tracked suspicious activity from my computer. Anyone else ever have this happen to them? I never do anything besides Tom's Hardware, schoolwork, and e-mail on this computer. Nothing even remotely close to suspicious. Why did it do this. I checked the URL to make sure it wasn't a trojan, but the URL was Tom's Hardware. If anyone can please tell me, it would be greatly appreciated.

few things...one you forgot to log out of your pc from toms hardware and someone in your household or where you log in last may have spamed the forums or did somthing agaist the tos of toms hardware. 2. a lot of isp use the same ip info your pc may have come up as one that was causing issue with this forum and auto banned. 3. your pc at one time was infected and was used for spamming or a dos attack.

D

Deleted member 1300495

It got fixed right after I posted this. Even when I was posting this, it kept on saying there was error and I could not post anything. Also, the ban that occured in June was completely a mistake by @Tradesman1. Nobody used my computer before I logged into Tom's, I checked the history. And I have a password on my account which no one knows.

D

Deleted member 1300495

Yes it is perfectly fine now. Thanks for all the advice and help.

D

Deleted member 1300495

Guys, it happened again, I got a snippet this time:

SFzBOU.png

D

Deleted member 1300495

I have a bookmark, this page: http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/unanswered.html?type=ForumQuestions. But the last time I did it, it was on the main page of Tom's Hardware

D

Deleted member 1300495

That was a snippet from my own computer! It is what came up when I tried to access Tom's Hardware.

D

Deleted member 1300495

I'M NOT GETTING THE SNIPPET!!!!! That is the page that appears when I tried to log into Tom's. I went on imageshack to upload the image that I captured using the Windows snippet tool!

D

Deleted member 1300495

I can se the image perfectly fine. I don't know why you guys can't see it. I'll try to fix it.

Perfect, thank you. I'm not familiar with the "distil captcha" listed in the url, so I'm not sure what to make of it. I'll be sending this off to the devs, to see what they can make it. I don't think it is something on our end, but it does show the tomshardware.com url, so it's worth investigating.