Turning a flash document into a PDF?

monster10888

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2011
I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this, so if anyone knows another forum site better tuned to this question please let me know.

I got access to this full textbook online through some student site called Webassign. I essentially had to buy a term subscription for the class. Thing is that this comes with an ebook of the full text. I want to save this as a PDF or epub or whatever for future use. But the page is in flash, and makes the text 'interactive'.

There's not a whole lot I can do; right click gives just some basic settings, there's no 'save' button (obviously) on the page, can't even use the scroll wheel on the damn thing. I can print the page, and in turn print to PDF, which puts a minor watermark on the pages. However, only 10 pages can be 'printed' at a time, and there's 1500 pages in this text.

So I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on how I can rip this text off this site?
Here's a link to the page. I doubt it will work for anyone buy myself but may as well give it a shot right?

monster10888

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2011

Yea... I was just hoping there was a way around it that I didn't know about.