Unhappy AT&T Customer Shoots AT&T Employee

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

False_Dmitry_II

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2009
[citation][nom]Morgan3rd[/nom]Thankfully the off duty cop stopped any more pointless slaughter.As much as I want to insert a fan-boy comment here, I'll instead send my thoughts to the friends and family of such a senseless death.[/citation]

Uh, the victim didn't actually die... Just the perp.

ta152h

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
[citation][nom]Morgan3rd[/nom]Thankfully the off duty cop stopped any more pointless slaughter.As much as I want to insert a fan-boy comment here, I'll instead send my thoughts to the friends and family of such a senseless death.[/citation]

How's the view from the soapbox?

Why even post unoriginal stuff like that?

If you want to help victims, help them, don't post about how you're going to send thoughts to them. You're trying to use their tragedy to make yourself look better. It's disgusting.

Also, the guy shot isn't dead, at least according to this post. But, nice job grandstanding.

ta152h

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
[citation][nom]Dawgsoverrebs[/nom]WOW as an at&t sales person I'm gonna have to start packin heat at work.[/citation]

It's probably just easier to work with someone else that's more irritating. That way you have time to escape while they're getting gunned down.

Mattnux

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2007
Pretty nutso... I live there - fairly small town/city. I was pissed off that I couldn't get through the roadblocks, then found out why later. My old man's a retired cop and told me that the guy was pretty troublesome back when he was on the force. Good thing the off-duty cop was there!

chickenhoagie

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2010
a new Counterstrike map to consider making..although it may be a quick death because that'd be a pretty small map. i'll use my desert eagle skinned as a .44 magnum :)

tank

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2009
Alot of people think this is some joke. Its not. Some guy walked into a store and shot a employee. Where is the joke in that? If this was your friend that got shot, would you be making jokes about him deserving it? Please act like mature adults and don't mock what has happened. The shooter was crazy to behave in this type of manner.

martin0642

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2007
Crazy...maybe. The subtext here is likely that corporations are committing egregious acts that are slowly dragging susceptible people to the edge. Test messages for 15 cents each? They are piggybacked in existing data frames, thus the 140 character limit. They are free for them. Companies have no guarantee to make billions per year, just to try and make a profit. When they start doing it by abusing customers, things like this are brought into the realm of possibility. Sad, but unavoidable with how business is currently conducted.

Maxor127

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2007
[citation][nom]zoemayne[/nom]wish we had the whole story here[/citation]
Unless AT&T employees have been raping and murdering his family, I don't think we need the whole story.

CoryInJapan

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2008
WOW,what happened to the nice old people.This is what happeneds in a godless nation.America is turning they're backs on god.This is the sort of the that will happen more and more offten.

Here come the thumbs down from all the Jesus haters.

Jesus loves you all.

ta152h

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
[citation][nom]Gin Fushicho[/nom]Asshole should have used a .44 Magnum. Asshole should also be in a psyche ward.[/citation]

It's harder to hide a .44 Magnum, and it's a bear to fire for someone elderly. I don't care what Clint Eastwood does on film, if he fired one with a single hand, he would have broken his wrist.

Also, even a .44 Magnum isn't lethal if it's not aimed properly. Let's not fault the tool for user error.

liquidchild

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2010
you sure do get a thumbs down coryinjapan.. Not because I hate jesus, but because your comment is wildly insane. Crime rates are down and this guy was most likely needed meds...it would of happened in 1870's as well only a tumbleweed and a empty town square would of been involved. Take your judgement somewhere else.

techguy378

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2009
Thank God someone finally put Mr. Dickan out of his misery. Anyone who responds to poor service from a company with a loaded weapon should be shot on sight. It doesn't matter if an AT&T employee laughs in a customer's face. There is absolutely no reason to respond to poor service from a company with physical violence. Maybe Mr. Dickan should have filed a lawsuit if his experience with AT&T was really that bad. If anyone agrees with what Mr. Dickan did then maybe they should have their head examined.

ben850

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2009
[citation][nom]Dawgsoverrebs[/nom]WOW as an at&t sales person I'm gonna have to start packin heat at work.[/citation]

a gun such as my m1a would see you FARR before you saw it.. just saying :)

Status
Not open for further replies.