Unhappy AT&T Customer Shoots AT&T Employee

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zoridon

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2005
What I find funny is that people blame guns, drugs, society etc... on some crazy person doing something crazy. So I guess if we removed all guns, drugs, and so called modern problems "Video games" from the public earth would be a paradise. Of course the nasty fact about the Aztez sacrifices, the killing of the american indians with smallpox blankets, the generational slaughter during the crusades or you pick the time in history when massive amounts of people were killed can be ignored. Get over your agenda's people. Humans have been killing humans for 10,000 years. If all we had was a screwdriver and bare hands mass killings would still happen let alone individual murders. Can't anyone else see this? Taking away basic freedoms is not an answer to violence. It is the fuzzy feelgood self righteous person that can't see the forest due to the tree's right in front of his / her face. When Barbara walters asked President Bush about finding weapons of mass distruction I'd have replied "Show video clip #1" and from CNN's own video archive shown tens of thousands of people dug up from mass graves in Iraq who were killed by anything but the "What is the new rage of the day" definition of weapon of mass distruction. Then I would have shown Saddams face and said there is your weapon of mass distruction, or whats your price Barbara? how many people have to die to satisfy your self imposed definition the end result is the same.

englandr753

Distinguished
Sep 4, 2007
Being the man was 79, its quite possible he suffered from a disease such as alzheimers or such. For those with the agenda to remove all guns from honest people, you will then only see criminals shooting good people from that point forward. After a gangsta pops a cap in your grandma going to the grocery store, maybe then you will wish someone in the general public was licensed to carry a gun that could've stopped them.

englandr753

Distinguished
Sep 4, 2007
[citation][nom]nforce4max[/nom]They must have dropped one to many calls. I don't blame him.[/citation]

Seriously? If he actually killed someone or the guy/gal in the hospital dies, that is good? Think about what you say before you say things like that.

techguy911

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2007
One reason why we don't carry guns in Canada mentally unstable people everyone has them letting them carry guns is a BAD idea.

Also the judge is to blame he should have had this guy arrested and checked for mental fitness besides banning him from carrying a gun.
In Canada you do something like this it is jail for you for at least a year waving a gun in public and threatening people with death.
Just think if that officer had not been there there would have been a lot of dead people.

annymmo

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2009
[citation][nom]englandr753[/nom]Being the man was 79, its quite possible he suffered from a disease such as alzheimers or such. For those with the agenda to remove all guns from honest people, you will then only see criminals shooting good people from that point forward. After a gangsta pops a cap in your grandma going to the grocery store, maybe then you will wish someone in the general public was licensed to carry a gun that could've stopped them.[/citation]

Djee, I don't know...
Maybe police officers.

annymmo

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2009
[citation][nom]tank[/nom]Alot of people think this is some joke. Its not. Some guy walked into a store and shot a employee. Where is the joke in that? If this was your friend that got shot, would you be making jokes about him deserving it? Please act like mature adults and don't mock what has happened. The shooter was crazy to behave in this type of manner.[/citation]

It depends if he deserved it or not.
I would say: I told you should have been nicer to other people!

Nightsilver

Distinguished
May 4, 2007
[citation][nom]stm1185[/nom]I wonder if the store staff are just complete assholes and brought it on themselves.[/citation]

So basically what you're saying is you condone murdering innocent people as an acceptable solution for minor annoyances like the one dropped call you might have in a year? Thanks. I no longer have any faith in humanity.

nenito

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2010
Not really raising the bar, here in Puerto Rico people have gotten shot just for being first to a parking spot.

jerreece

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2006
[citation][nom]Morgan3rd[/nom]Thankfully the off duty cop stopped any more pointless slaughter.As much as I want to insert a fan-boy comment here, I'll instead send my thoughts to the friends and family of such a senseless death.[/citation]

How can folks give this comment a Thumbs Down? What the freak is wrong with people?

Status
Not open for further replies.