VGA to HDMI converter no signal after 5 minutes

Sep 5, 2018
I have connected My STC FTA Set top box to my AOC monitor via VGA to HDMI converter it's works good for five minutes after it start display no signal.

I have test with another monitor with same converter and STB problem is still same.

Test my set top box to LCD TV via direct HDMI cable working fine

Test my same STB to LCD TV via VGA to HDMI converter problem still same.
Suggest what should do

Sounds like there may be a problem with the VGA to HDMI converter (or its' power supply if that is external).
Since the box has HDMI out and the monitor HDMI in why do you need the converter. Get an HDMI input selector for the monitor if you need two HDMI inputs. You will get a better picture that way.

Sep 5, 2018

Sep 5, 2018
As I already mentioned my lcd monitor has only VGA port that is why I used HDMI to VGA converter.
Note I checked with other dish tv set top box to connect same HDMI to VGA converter to same Aoc LCD monitor its working fine. But when I connect my stc set top box to my aoc lcd monitor via HDMI to VGA converter display goes off after five minutes and start showing no signal. I was thinking my must be there is problem with my STC set top box HDMI port so I connect my STC stb to another Sony LED TV via direct HDMI cable it's working fine. I confuse where is the problem?