View files downloaded on Android 6 Panasonic t44 phone in internal memory

ashish.morche2

Prominent
Sep 10, 2017
How do I view files downloaded from chrome in internal memory on android 6 marshmallow Panasonic t44 phone my built in file manager does not display those files only once it did but after factory reset it stopped doing so please suggest a solution so that I can view those files

Solution
It is going to depend on what kind of files it is. You may need to restart the phone for it to show in the File Manager app. That is a common issue I have run into. Also, that will only show you the names of the files. You would need to have an app that actually views whatever type they are to open and view the files themselves. It sounds a lot like your phone, when reset, lost an app that was able to view the file type.
It is going to depend on what kind of files it is. You may need to restart the phone for it to show in the File Manager app. That is a common issue I have run into. Also, that will only show you the names of the files. You would need to have an app that actually views whatever type they are to open and view the files themselves. It sounds a lot like your phone, when reset, lost an app that was able to view the file type.

Solution