Here are some troubleshooting steps that may help.
- Start by uninstalling/reinstalling the keyboard driver.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the Keyboard driver.
- Reboot your laptop once uninstalled and it should reinstall the driver automatically upon reboot.
- If it doesn't work do run Windows Update and install all updates available.
- Also if all these will not work I would suggest reinstalling Windows itself.
- Lastly, you may need to open your laptop and reseat the ribbon cable that connects your keyboard to the motherboard.
- If it doesn't that means it's the keyboard that it faulty.