Why does Blackberry fail to upgrade Twitter ?

Khattabics

Estimable
Apr 12, 2014
i have Blackberry Curve 9320 .. the current version i have of twitter is 3.0.0.24 and when an update came up it was 4.4.0.11 i tried to download it and it was slow on wi-fi and on mobile network and in the end it says failed to upgrade .. i waited for another update to come up so it might fix this thing and it just did yesterday and it was 4.5.0.11 and i tried again the same thing .. slow progress in downloading and failed to upgrade i dunno why .. is it a software thing or network thing ? any ideas ?

Solution
Connect your BB to a computer with the USB data cable, then open web browser on PC and go to BlackBerry App World.
Log in with your BlackBerry ID and you can install apps and updates via your PC to your handset through the data cable.

I found BlackBerry App World frustratingly slow and clunky, as was the handset sometimes (Bold 9900). Decided to ditch it for for an Android handset this time round and boy what a difference. Best move I made in a long time.
Connect your BB to a computer with the USB data cable, then open web browser on PC and go to BlackBerry App World.
Log in with your BlackBerry ID and you can install apps and updates via your PC to your handset through the data cable.

I found BlackBerry App World frustratingly slow and clunky, as was the handset sometimes (Bold 9900). Decided to ditch it for for an Android handset this time round and boy what a difference. Best move I made in a long time.

Solution