Wirelessly connect Projector to digital tuner box

Dsteffey

Commendable
Apr 1, 2016
I would like to wirelessly connect my optoma projector to a digital tuner box to get basic channels.
Here is what I'm thinking...
Optoma Projector "wired to" Wireless 3D Digital Kit
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00630WKGI/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Wireless 3D digital kit (sitting across the room) wired to Media sonic HOMEWORX HW180STB
(digital converter box) + appleTV + blueray. (Plugging 3 items into kit). I would also have an antenna plugged into digital converter box.

Since I am mounting my projector, I don't want a bunch of wires hanging down, thus want the wireless kit. Eventually, I will update my receiver and hope to plug the appleTV, blueray player, dig conv box, and speakers into it. Then the receiver would plug directly into kit.

Any thoughts on this?

Ralston18

Dignified
Sort of following the general concept you have in mind.

Here is my thought:

I would go through the various device User Manuals/Guides and map out a diagram regarding the physical connections (ports to use), required cables, and associated configuration requirements.

If it all flows together then you are probably good to go....

Otherwise some conflict or other uncertainty (i.e., "compatible with" can be vague - verify) will show up and you may or may not be able to compensate with what you have.

Keep your long cable runs through walls and ceiling as simple as possible and the devices as accessible as you can. Plan for future repairs, upgrades, and replacements. Remember power and possible cooling requirements.

Ralston18

Dignified
Sort of following the general concept you have in mind.

Here is my thought:

I would go through the various device User Manuals/Guides and map out a diagram regarding the physical connections (ports to use), required cables, and associated configuration requirements.

If it all flows together then you are probably good to go....

Otherwise some conflict or other uncertainty (i.e., "compatible with" can be vague - verify) will show up and you may or may not be able to compensate with what you have.

Keep your long cable runs through walls and ceiling as simple as possible and the devices as accessible as you can. Plan for future repairs, upgrades, and replacements. Remember power and possible cooling requirements.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
V Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
L Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 2