Audio Video Sync Problem-ish?

Ztreg

Prominent
Mar 10, 2017
Hello my name is Jonas and I've had a audio/video sync problem ever since I bought my pc (about a year ago) and I've tried so extremly many things from 1000 different suggestions. Its a small delay, about 100ms wich isnt visable if you do regaular things on the computer, but I play rythm games where timing is crucial so it hurts me pretty bad.

Basically what I do on the computer happends 100ms later with audio & video. This I know from alot of research and testing for myself.

Specs : Windows 7 64bit -NVIDIA Geforce GTX 970- Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB & WDC WD10EZX-60WN4A0 - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6600K CPU @ 3.50GHz- asus z170 pro gaming-

So basically what I've tried is the following : Turned in my motherboard for a "check", I've reinstalled my graphics card completly, I've reinstalled windows and downgraded to windows 7, I have deleted and installed the audio driver, I have lowered the audio hz quality, I have tried many different keyboards / headsets / monitors / graphic cards, I have tried playing video games without audio and I still feel the "delay".

Is anything broken? And yes I can see the "delay" in videos etc. This is probably the last place Im gonna try getting a closure to this problem, otherwise I will just stop using my pc .

/ A butthurt gamer.

Ironsounds

Distinguished
Hello... YES Digital Audio is not "Real-time"... Analog audio is closest to Real-time but still the "speed of sound" has it's delay effect with High Freq VS Low Freq sounds. The more Digital circuits/chips/processing you send your audio signal through will increase the latency of the signal.

1) What are you using for your Sound output... The NVIDIA card or your MB "sound chip" output?
2) What are you using to power your speakers with?
3) What is the Audio Source your having the most problem with?

Ztreg

Prominent
Mar 10, 2017

1: https://gyazo.com/1ac88e77e6942c2169d9184fc81bb916
2: https://gyazo.com/2b0c9a4e4563a6a3f02938b71bdc5c04 I don't rly understand the question, I have my audio plugged directlly into the motherboard, just a regular headset.

3. Every Audio Source has the same delay, no specific one has more.