Can't get external hard drive to work on tablet

Apr 22, 2018
Have external hard drive with music on it and my rca tablet won't access it what do I need to do the last time I had it hook up it worked just fine that's was also to a computer not a tablet

Solution
To a computer is completely different than to a tablet. The tablet may well not be able to read the drive. Your best bet would be to transfer the files to a computer and then connect the tablet to the computer to access them.

Also, if the files you are trying to access/transfer are things the tablet can't read or access, then that will also give you problems. So be sure they are file types the tablet can actually access.
To a computer is completely different than to a tablet. The tablet may well not be able to read the drive. Your best bet would be to transfer the files to a computer and then connect the tablet to the computer to access them.

Also, if the files you are trying to access/transfer are things the tablet can't read or access, then that will also give you problems. So be sure they are file types the tablet can actually access.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS