Status
Not open for further replies.

EPiC-PoTaTo-chiP

Honorable
Oct 10, 2013
Hi!

I've downloaded the first 3 episodes of Planet Earth 2 in 4k. The files are .rar files at first, so i have to unpack them, but when i do this, it packs all of the files (about 60 files) into 1 large .iso file. After these steps, I can't convert the .iso file to mkv. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, I'm just not that good at file types and converting to know what I'm doing wrong. The reason I want to convert it, is so that I can watch it on my 4k LG TV.

So here's my question:
How do i convert the ~60 .rar files to .MKV? I would also like, if i can get the 3 episodes into seperate videos, so that it's not 1 large 3 hour long video/movie,.

I hope it all makes sense to you guys, otherwise please hit me up, and I'll try and explain it further.

Solution

rgd1101

Don't

Where did you get the file from?
we don't support piracy

Solution

COLGeek

Cybernaut
.rar files are rarely used for legit purposes, especially when it comes to games and media (like the aforementioned content). These files often carry extra payloads, like malware/viruses.

You should scan your system fully.

From where did you download the files?

EPiC-PoTaTo-chiP

Honorable
Oct 10, 2013

Please just delete the post then, and let's not talk about that anymore. Sorry to bother you.

<<Moderator note: The thread is remaining intact as a caution to others. Tom's Hardware does not support any form of piracy. None. Period.>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS