Corsair H1500 Buzzing sound, when opening facebook?

erykkrol

Honorable
Dec 28, 2012
So I received the Corsair H1500 headset as replacement, I had major issue with the buzzing noise but I managed to get it to a minimum by changing usb slots, turning off microphone feedback etc. Now the issue is that I when I open facebook or a new tab in google Chrome the buzzing is louder? Any idea as to why this is happening?

Extra info
-Windows volume is on 24/100
-Headset volume is also on 24/100
I remember when I used a webcam with a microphone there was a green light that turned on when microphone was activated, it always turned on when I opened a new tab. Maybe this could be an issue.

-Using Google Chrome

Any help appreciated.

erykkrol

Honorable
Dec 28, 2012
It is indeed the headset. Tried 3 Different headsets/earphones. This Headset had problems with buzzing sound in general but it just gets louder when going on google/facebook

erykkrol

Honorable
Dec 28, 2012

Good idea but I think it will just waste my time. I quite a history with corsair and their RMA support. I will just send the headset away, use my apple earphones along with a webcam microphone, and wait until they send me the exact headset with the exact same problems, I guess before I to do that I will need to send the Corsair 1400 to them since they sent the wrong headset to me as a replacement.