flash video problems on dual monitor in firefox

eodeo

Distinguished
May 29, 2007
I watch a lot of YouTube videos and Twitch streams in Firefox on two monitors. I tried Chrome and noticed that not only will Chrome not exit full screen when I click in the other screen, but will switch between full screen and embedded video much more smoothly and with no audio desync. It will also go to full screen on whatever screen Chrome happens to be on. In contrast, maximizing Twitch stream on the 2nd monitor in FF, will maximize it on the main monitor. This is annoying

I want Chrome flash video behavior in Firefox. Due to customizations, I doubt I can setup Chrome to be as usable as Firefox. I tried to switch some 2 or 3 years ago and found Chrome barren compared to FF. That said, clearly Chrome has some nice features and I'd love to have them. Any ideas?

Merry Christmas, btw :)

eodeo

Distinguished
May 29, 2007
The thing is- I tried the same in Opera as well. Opera behaves like Firefox. Googling more about the problem i found out it has to do with the way Flash player by Adobe is coded for these browsers. I want the Flash player behavior for Chrome, but in Firefox... Maybe I want too much..