FLIES WONT LOAD AT DESKTOP, CANT ACCESS control panellll

MinxEr

Commendable
Jan 3, 2017
I recently installed a software called ESET (Basically its known to be a antivirus, internet security kinda thing) so right after I installed, my whole laptop crashed. I tried to restart and it took forever to get me to the login page. After I logged in, the flies on my desktop and even the rows of pinned apps at the bottom of my screen won't load. I TRIED to resort to boot my computer, I wanted to enter safe mode but it asked me to sign in (using a local computer password) but I do not own a local comp password and never set up one !!! All along I logged in using my Microsoft account password. Then I tried USB Password reset disk but similarly no hope at all, they keep telling me error error and ERROR. I tried everything but nothing seems to work because I DO NOT HAVE A LOCAL COMP PASSWORD and can't access the safe mode nor the restore options HELPPPP !!! :((( ESET SEEMS TO BE THE MAIN PROBLEM I NEED TO UNINSTALL THAT ASAP

Solution

Well if you can't even access safe mode or anything your best bet is to just try reinstalling windows, I think you can reinstall without deleting any files outside of the windows files so you shouldn't have to worry too much. In future don't install weird antivirus programs like that, I've never even heard of the thing, stick with AVG or Comodo.

Lopperuk

Estimable
Dec 26, 2014

Well if you can't even access safe mode or anything your best bet is to just try reinstalling windows, I think you can reinstall without deleting any files outside of the windows files so you shouldn't have to worry too much. In future don't install weird antivirus programs like that, I've never even heard of the thing, stick with AVG or Comodo.

Solution