LegendaryLeader

Honorable
Dec 23, 2013
Hello, so a while back my computer happened to get adware (can't remember what I downloaded) and I have had extreme difficulty removing it. At the moment, the adware I have is DynamicPricer (as far as I know). These are the steps I have taken so far to remove this adware, but none of them have worked so far.

1) I manually removed the adware on Control Panel
2) I manually removed the adware from the web broswer's addons.
3) I used adwcleaner (https://toolslib.net/downloads/viewdownload/1-adwcleaner/)
4) I used Junkware Removal Tool
5) I used Malwarebytes
5) I used Hitman Pro
6) I used Webroot

I would also like to mention that the adware not only appears in my web browsers (Chrome, Mozilla, Internet Explorer), but also appears on my steam. As a gamer, this is extremely agitating :fou:. Please, if you can recommend another method that will eradicate this adware, please do so. My credit card was hacked previously so that had to be shut down because of this adware. The only other method I can think is reformatting my storage device (though I prefer not to). However, if you do recommend reformatting, will I able to recover my operating system? I currently have the actual disk of my operating system (it isn't OEM as far as I know). Thanks for anyone who can help! :love:

mdd1963

Distinguished
I'm pretty sure I loaded DynamicPricer.exe on purpose into a WinXP VM, but it seemed Rkill followed by Adwcleaner or JRT removed it successfully....; perhaps mine wasn't fully infected yet, but, for sure the executable was running...