how do I connect a new DVD played with HDMI to older Hitachi Tv I bought a HD video converter but its not working

Michael_779

Commendable
Jul 29, 2016
I have an older HD Hitachi with the usual blue yellow an red connections. I bought an HD video converter HDMI to CVBS/HDMI scaler but I still have not been able to make a connection. The DVD played has the HDMI output.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
O Streaming Video & TVs 1
H Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
E Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 3
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
N Streaming Video & TVs 5
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
M Streaming Video & TVs 3
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
H Streaming Video & TVs 5
C Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 3
C Streaming Video & TVs 3
B Streaming Video & TVs 3
Similar threads
Solved! Bought a flat screen and the antenna connection on back has been broke off, how can I hook up my antenna through the DVD playe
I have a 32 inch Ecco TV ,it lost pictures,I can only hear the sound ,but when I play a dvd connected to my computer,the pictu
While connected with smartphone picture plays on phone but not on smart TV
I have a vizio smart tv and none of the hdmi or component ports work is there a way to get my android box to connect and play
Sony BDP-S1500 connected to our projector cannot play DVD
My ATVIO ATDV-103 DVD player won't play movies in color!! I have the 3 plugs connected properly and have tried every setting i
My tv is toshiba 23pb200ze can I play movie in them with connection of usb if yes than how???
connect tv to a pc networked storage to play big video files
Cannot adjust the volume when I connected ipad with aaxa m5 projector to play YouTube?
Sound will not play on Netflix when connected to my dbpower t20 mini projector
I want to play video on tv and sound i want in tv as wel as in my extra connected woofer and speakers is it posible
how do i connect my dvd player to play on a TCL 43" Smart TV?
My konic hd box is playing up so i am trying to connect a dvd player into my tv (also konic) and its not working. It has Av i
I've connected my computer via hdmi however when we play videos it only shows the background
My HDMI port is broke on my TV and I want to play movies off my laptop and connect to my surround sound as well best help plea
HDMI connection to home theatre Audio registers 5.1 but plays 2.1
How do I connect/play my Droidbox through Sony Surround system?
where can I buy a speaker to connect to a DVD player that is played through a projector and shown on a screen?
My tv has hd and a tuner but no hdmi connection to play my android streaming device can you tell me what to use?
How do I connect my LED TV to my home receiver to play TV audio through my stereo receiver?

ASK THE COMMUNITY