I’m try to hook up my Aiwa AV-D57 received to my Element tv model LF501EM4

Feb 21, 2018
I have an old receiver that does not have HDMI and am trying to hook it to a tv the has HDMI. I am also trying to hook up my PS4 as well.

Connect all your sources to the TV.
Connect the coax or optical digital audio out of the TV to the matching digital input on the Aiwa.
You may have to turn the audio output on and turn the TV speakers off to get it working, You may also have to assign the digital connection to an input on the Aiwa.
The owners manuals will have more details.

Connect all your sources to the TV.
Connect the coax or optical digital audio out of the TV to the matching digital input on the Aiwa.
You may have to turn the audio output on and turn the TV speakers off to get it working, You may also have to assign the digital connection to an input on the Aiwa.
The owners manuals will have more details.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Audio 2
L Audio 4
gediman Audio 2
atbergin Audio 3
N Audio 1
N Audio 2
M Audio 3
FirstLast1234 Audio 2
J Audio 9
S Audio 2
G Audio 4
S Audio 2
B Audio 3
R Audio 1
A Audio 1
S Audio 1
T Audio 2
N Audio 1
A Audio 2
B Audio 2
Similar threads
Question Bluetooth connectivty to Yamaha RX-V471 receiver
Question Do I connect my Home theater system to the sat receiver as well at the tv?
Question Splitter HDMI and audio receiver
Question Setting up Bluetooth receiver and soundbar
Question onkyo receiver playing music bluetooth and a game at the same time?
Question How can I use a VGA computer monitor on an older AV receiver that has composit rca out?
Question Record Audio from 1997 JVC Receiver
Question What aret he best AV receivers with 200 watts per channel under $250?
Question How do I connect an older Yamaha AV receiver with no optical or HDMI, only RCA, to my TV and able to play sounds.
Question Which receiver/ amp?
Question How to mix HDMI and AUDIO on my Yamaha RX-V685 receiver
Question AMP/Receiver for JBL ES90 and ES250 sub
Question Vintage receiver to receiver
Question av receiver sound not working
Solved! I am looking to connect my old kenwood KR-a5060 to my 55” element roku tv model e4sw5518rku and I’m not sure how to do it
I have a Emerson dvd/vcr combo & I’m using the white red & yellow cords. The picture is showing but I have no sound. HELP ME
When I’m in the car my Bluetooth hearing aids take over any phone calls and then I’m the only one who can hear the phone c
I’m looking at using a wireless microphone with some wireless speakers through bluetooth
I’m a stupid audio file
I’m hooking my Panasonic SA-BT 235 blue ray up to my Vizio E700i-B3. I have picture, music, but no speaking/voice? Help.

ASK THE COMMUNITY