I bought a used Kodak camera I put a brand new sd card in. And it says it needs to be formatted? Why do I need to format a b5a

4745454b

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2006
It's also possible that the card came formatted for something that the camera doesn't understand. Have the camera format the drive and see if the PC can read it.

4745454b

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2006
It's also possible that the card came formatted for something that the camera doesn't understand. Have the camera format the drive and see if the PC can read it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Digital Cameras 1
J Digital Cameras 1
A Digital Cameras 1
M Digital Cameras 7
S Digital Cameras 1
C Digital Cameras 2
H Digital Cameras 3
I Digital Cameras 1
K Digital Cameras 2
L Digital Cameras 1
K Digital Cameras 2
B Digital Cameras 3
B Digital Cameras 2
RepoDraghon Digital Cameras 3
B Digital Cameras 5
S Digital Cameras 1
F Digital Cameras 1
L Digital Cameras 2
R Digital Cameras 1
G Digital Cameras 10
Similar threads
this memory card cannot be used it may be damaged or insert a new one .i bought new one but still its not working
I have a Nikon coolpix b500. I bought a SanDisk ultra plus. When inserted, my camera says " this catd cannot be usef". I was
I just bought this super cheap action camera in-plac of a gopro and I am experiencing some issues.
I just bought the Coolpix P900 & confused about autofocus.
I have the canon 650 D / T4i and I just bought the 50mm / 1.4 lens. I would love to figure out how to shoot nice night portrai
Lost my SD card for my camera. Bought a new one and it says needs to be formated and when I try to format it says it's locked.
Camera suddenly wont read my memory card. Bought a new one and still says the same thing and my camera wont even let me format
My fe210 camera won't connect to the computer. I went out and bought a new cable thinking that was it, but it still not conne
just bought a samsung smx c10 have an audio problem i cant figure out
Hi. around a year ago I bought an Olympus slr digital camera for the mane reason of being able to manually adjust. But I can't
just bought a Samsung SMX-C20RN camcorder from the net have some questions
I have a Nikon S3100 coolpix battery is not charging, I bought a new battery and new set cable charger and still the same the
Bought new sd card. put it in camera and it says to format it which i do then it just keeps popping up to format it . whats wr
A while ago I bought a Sony Mavica MVC-FD92 but the seller didn't include a charger, what is this end type called?
I just bought a canon EOS 550D
Anyone bought from DigitalRev?
I have Fuji F810 just bought xd M+ 2gb formatted it but now comes up with not in
Bought a problematic mobile, what need I do?
Opinion needed about a digital 9.0megapix cam i bought
I Just Bought a Casio Z55

ASK THE COMMUNITY