I pressed the button where you turn off your samsung tablet but mines wont come on when i did that

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Android Tablets 5
K Android Tablets 3
R Android Tablets 1
I Android Tablets 3
A Android Tablets 1
F Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 3
P Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 4
O Android Tablets 4
B Android Tablets 1
V Android Tablets 1
F Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 3
R Android Tablets 4
Similar threads
Question Why after pressing power button or home button screen get black?!
Solved! I accidentally pressed volume up and power on my new Samsung Tab.
When I press the volume up or down on side of my Lenovo tablet a menu comes on
When i pressed the power key in lenevo tab 4 8 plus the screen turns on and it only shows the lenevo logo
Press one key and it shows up 3 times
A message popped up on my tablet and even though I press ok button , it won’t go off the screen
My Galaxy 4 tan starts and goes to the icon display page and when I press on an icon, like google, messenger, etc or won't go
I have a Samsung galaxy tab E. Now when it is fully charged, it won't turn on. When I press the power button, it shows the ini
When I press the power button and the volume up button I get the boot manager I don't see anything about wipe data factory res
Its fully charged i press the button to turn on which is on the side n still wont turn on
My SuperSonic Matrix 10.1" tablet isn't turning on. I had it fully charged, and I pressed the off button and left. Came back a
Me and my sister we press the home button with the volume button and the power button it worked so well and it how do you res
I tried to press the power button and the volume up at the same time but it still don't work. Do you guys can tell me another
My lenovo yoga 8 is stuck on lenovo logo screen tried pressing power and volume buttons but the logo keeps. Coming back up & I
Solved! tablet not booting on after pressing power button
tablets randomly turned off. screen just went black. now won't turn back on. yes tried charging and pressing all buttons
I tried everything even press Volume down or up for 10s , Hold Volume button and On/off button the same time but still not wor
Please Help I have tried this 1.Switch off 2.press and hold Volume Up + Power button.
my samsung tab model T705 is not switching on even pressing the power button for 10 seconds
I have pressed the Power and Volume Up button and it does not go into system recovery mode

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS