idx file settings not working on standalone media player but work on computer

spacecadet01

Estimable
Jul 8, 2014
My idx file settings are not working on my "Asus O!Play Mini" media player but are working on my computer in Media Player Classic and VLC. I have an IDX+SUB file. It does in fact show the video with subtitles but they are on the very bottom and somewhat cut off when I play it on the O!Play Mini. I altered the IDX file to move them up and it worked on the computer but not on the O!Play. There is no way to change this in the O!Play because the subtitle settings are greyed out. I'm new to doing this so I was wondering if there was a program I need to use because I edited the setting manually. Is there a setting somewhere I missed?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
winston89 Streaming Video & TVs 0
Bradagan1 Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
Y Streaming Video & TVs 1
I Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
V Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
N Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 2
L Streaming Video & TVs 11
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 9
exfileme Streaming Video & TVs 6
xunleashed Streaming Video & TVs 3
JMcEntegart Streaming Video & TVs 42
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 4
Similar threads
Question changed setting on vizio d32h-d1 now black screen
Question Mainboard for my 60" Vizio lcd tv feels hot to the touch, there is a metal sheild over the processor, very hot when set is on, any thoughts?
Home cinema blu ray sound set up help.
How to set my Sony smart TV and Samsung BD-player to make the hdmi-ARC work? Current there is no sound. I am already using a h
Hi. At 72 years old I am technically impaired. Please help. My tv is set to HDMI2 which has been working perfectly up to now.
What channel does my tv need to be set in for my uverse cable to work
what do i set my samsung 4002 at the non hd is zoomed in if use hd setting only 1080 p 1080 by 1920 works best the 720p sett
Can't find a setting to let my Phillips smart TV work with rca 37 in sound bar
My tv won't work. It turns on to set it screen then turns off the red light comes on and blinks 11 times. Does that mean anyth
I have just bought MXQ android box set it up on my Samsung smart TV works great but when I turn the MXQ box off I cannot turn
My 5.1 home theater only works under quadraphonic setting in Dell Laptop
I changed my Samsung Smart TV model no. UE42F5500 factory settings from UK to India now it stopped working. Can anyone plz hel
Dvi to hdmi set up, will a set of speakers hooked up to the laptop work for audio?
Setting up surround to work with all of my devices
Setting up my first HTPC, audio not working
Rumor: Amazon Working on Apple TV Rival
Audio not working through all speakers (Setting question)
Report: Apple Working on a Television Set
I OWN MY DIGITAL SET TOP ON DEMAND BOX WHY DOESNT IT WORK
Will this set up work well?

ASK THE COMMUNITY