Question Keyboard do not work except FN keys

Jan 28, 2022
Hello guys,
I have a Legion 5-15ACH6H with Windows 11. My keys suddenly stoped working. Right now I am using an external keyboard which works fine. I reinstalled my keyboard driver multiple times but that did not change anything. Furthermore I opened Regedit (Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\i8042prt) and modified the value of "start" from 3 to 1 without success. Booting to safe mode changes nothing too.
The weird part is that my keyboard works in the bios and in the advanced start menu.
Can someone plss help me out.

It appears your hardware is OK. That means there is a software problem. Where did you get the driver update? You should get it from the laptop manufacturers support site. If that still fails, check the system files with sfc /scannow. Next thing to try is a Windows refresh. Last thing to try would be a windows clean reinstall (a time consuming process).

Jan 28, 2022
It appears your hardware is OK. That means there is a software problem. Where did you get the driver update? You should get it from the laptop manufacturers support site. If that still fails, check the system files with sfc /scannow. Next thing to try is a Windows refresh. Last thing to try would be a windows clean reinstall (a time consuming process).
It stoped working after I deinstalled a ps4 controller driver trough it`s own application. Sfc /scannow did not work for me and a restore point could not be found either.