keyboard problem asus

May 10, 2018
anyone can help me some of my keyboard not working. this is for the 2nd times. i tried all the guides but still not working and i changed my keyboard on my laptop still didn't wok... someone plss help me!!!!

Solution
sadly its a motherboard issue, although it's odd that it's such a small amount of keys. See if you can remap those keys to another key that is not used

Make sure you make a backup of your registry first before changing settings using the regedit command, click on the top Computer part and then go to File > Export and save the .reg file. If anything gets messed up, import that .reg file back in by double-clicking it.

check this for remap http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/map-any-ke...

gataga

Estimable
Sep 3, 2014
what do you mean some of your keyboard isn't working ? and have you tried plugging in a usb keyboard ? and are you changing the laptop keyboard or a maintenance guy did it for you ?

May 10, 2018

some of my key like e's key and etc. i tried plug in usb keyboard and it works but it's hard to bring usb keyboard to class. i ask the maintenance after he changed it no problem at all after a few days its happen

gataga

Estimable
Sep 3, 2014
well cant be sure but probably the keyboard he installed is defective. what u can do is get a new keyboard and you install it yourself there are tons of tutorials online just type in your laptop model and keyboard change tut that's all and it's pretty easy. and one question are the same characters for the first keyboard not typing ?

May 10, 2018

yup same....

gataga

Estimable
Sep 3, 2014
sadly its a motherboard issue, although it's odd that it's such a small amount of keys. See if you can remap those keys to another key that is not used

Make sure you make a backup of your registry first before changing settings using the regedit command, click on the top Computer part and then go to File > Export and save the .reg file. If anything gets messed up, import that .reg file back in by double-clicking it.

check this for remap http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/map-any-ke...

Solution