My Life Is Tech

Estimable
Apr 23, 2014
Does anyone here know where I can find the 7.0b update/ISO for Office 95 Professional? And if you have the update/ISO yourself, would it be possible to upload it temporarily so I can download it?

Any help will be appreciated, please reply soon, thank you.

Solution
I'm pretty sure they dropped support for 95 a looooong time ago. You'll be hard pressed to find it through legitimate means i suggest looking a torrents if you have the original cd key.

My Life Is Tech

Estimable
Apr 23, 2014
Yeah, I know about OpenOffice and I've used it before, I'd just prefer to use Office 95. I mean, I have it, I just don't have the updated version, and can't find it anywhere. Thank you for the suggestion though.

esco_sid

Honorable
May 11, 2012

no problem just surprising
i looked up torrents and found like 10 dls of office 95 as long as you paid and have cd key for it i see no problem trying them out.

My Life Is Tech

Estimable
Apr 23, 2014

Thanks for the response, I have the original Office 95 Professional and product key, I just can't find the updated 7.0b version which was only available through Microsoft Support. That's the one I'm searching for. I've already searched via torrents, though could not find the 7.0b version.

Meh, I'll get to those in the future. I can do more with the 9.x series of Windows.

fudgecakes99

Estimable
Mar 17, 2014
I'm pretty sure they dropped support for 95 a looooong time ago. You'll be hard pressed to find it through legitimate means i suggest looking a torrents if you have the original cd key.

Solution

My Life Is Tech

Estimable
Apr 23, 2014

I appreciate your suggestion about searching via torrents, I do have the original Office 95 Professional and product key, but I do not have the updated 7.0b version, as stated in a previous post, it was only available via Microsoft Support, and I cannot find it anywhere else on the net.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, I already checked torrents, still couldn't find 7.0b.

esco_sid

Honorable
May 11, 2012

sorry to say but you are probably out of luck then stuff that old existed when internet wasn't even big.

My Life Is Tech

Estimable
Apr 23, 2014

Yeah, I figure as much. I'll probably just have to make do. I appreciate everyone's suggestions though.