Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 Problem

maikkan

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2011
Hello everyone! I have a Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 GT-S6500D and I have a problem [software problem I think]. Yesterday I used the phone for listening music and facebook, when the batter got low [around 30%] I left it a while, then I wanted to put it on charge, but the phone was kept restarting. I closed it and putted on charging and opened it and was still restarting. I closed it and left the battery to fully charge, then opened again and still restarting. It vibrates for once and after 5-6 seconds, it vibrates 3 times fast. During this, the touchscreen dosen't read anything and the screen goes black, then it returned to the normal locked screen. I removed the SIM and microSD and opened again and I tried to put it on AIRPLANE MODE. I managed somehow, the phone kept the restart loop, 2-3 times, then somehow, the phone worked, I was able to use the touch screen, surf around the menus, etc. I thought the phone recovered and I put the SIM and microSD, but the phone got stuck again in the restart loop. I tryied a force restart [volume down+volume up+home button+power button] and factory settings. All things good, but the phone is still in the restart loop :( What can I do? I believe it's a soft problem, maybe I need to format and reinstall the android software. Any solutions to my problem? Any tutorials to reinstall the software IF the problem is the software? Thank you very much!