Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 Problem

maikkan

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2011
Hello everyone! I have a Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 GT-S6500D and I have a problem [software problem I think]. Yesterday I used the phone for listening music and facebook, when the batter got low [around 30%] I left it a while, then I wanted to put it on charge, but the phone was kept restarting. I closed it and putted on charging and opened it and was still restarting. I closed it and left the battery to fully charge, then opened again and still restarting. It vibrates for once and after 5-6 seconds, it vibrates 3 times fast. During this, the touchscreen dosen't read anything and the screen goes black, then it returned to the normal locked screen. I removed the SIM and microSD and opened again and I tried to put it on AIRPLANE MODE. I managed somehow, the phone kept the restart loop, 2-3 times, then somehow, the phone worked, I was able to use the touch screen, surf around the menus, etc. I thought the phone recovered and I put the SIM and microSD, but the phone got stuck again in the restart loop. I tryied a force restart [volume down+volume up+home button+power button] and factory settings. All things good, but the phone is still in the restart loop :( What can I do? I believe it's a soft problem, maybe I need to format and reinstall the android software. Any solutions to my problem? Any tutorials to reinstall the software IF the problem is the software? Thank you very much!

TRENDING THREADS