Send audio to multiple speakers

Veej82

Commendable
Feb 3, 2017
I have an lgtv connected to a sound bar through hdmi arc. I would like to add previously purchased book shelf speakers to the soundbar to play tv audio simultaneously through the soundbar and speakers.How can i do this?

Lgtv supports hdmi arc, RCA x 2, RCA x 3, RJ-45, optical, mini jack.

The pair of book shelf speakers support mini-jack input, USB, HDMI (ARC)

The sound bar supports 3x HDMI inputs, 1x HDMI ARC, USB, optical, mini jack

Solution
If you don't use the HDMI inputs on the soundbar then you could try using a passive splitter or active HDMI 1x2 distribution amp to split the HDMI ARC input and connect both to it. May not work.
If the TV has analog audio outputs you could split that and connect it to both. That would work. If it only has optical then you could convert that to analog.
In most cases when you mix speakers the way you want to the result is not as good as just using the better of the two.
If you don't use the HDMI inputs on the soundbar then you could try using a passive splitter or active HDMI 1x2 distribution amp to split the HDMI ARC input and connect both to it. May not work.
If the TV has analog audio outputs you could split that and connect it to both. That would work. If it only has optical then you could convert that to analog.
In most cases when you mix speakers the way you want to the result is not as good as just using the better of the two.

Solution