onetwo12one

Estimable
Feb 3, 2016
I have Audio Technica AT-LP120-USB turntable and Samsung Led TV UE50H6270. The turntable has RCA cable (white & red) and the TV has Audio In for RCA (white & red), but when I connect the Turntable to the TV there is no audio on the TV. From the TV sources the AV is not available like there is no device connected to the TV.

I like to listen records from the turntable on the TV speakers.

Solution
Connect anything to the video input associated with the audio input that you want to use. It can be the composite video out of something you use with HDMI normally. The TV won't go to an input without an active video source connected. Use the line out setting on the turntable.
And please get something better sounding to use with that turntable in the future.
Connect anything to the video input associated with the audio input that you want to use. It can be the composite video out of something you use with HDMI normally. The TV won't go to an input without an active video source connected. Use the line out setting on the turntable.
And please get something better sounding to use with that turntable in the future.

Solution