which internet browser use more memory?

Solution
This is my two cents on which browsers use the most memory from my experience.

1. Chrome definitely kills your memory and overall speeds of your PC, especially if you're playing a game as well with it open in the background.

2. Edge is okay at running quietly in the background, however its usability is really bad imo and i wouldn't use it if i didn't have too, its Explorer reskinned and a new name basically.

3. Firefox, or the latest version is definitely the best at utlizing and using the least amount of memory on your system, it's quick, easy to use as Chrome and has a lot of features. There have been plenty of times where I've come out of a game of CSGO and thought, "Oh, I had firefox running that entire time" and i didn't even...

babak1

Commendable
Aug 3, 2016

your explanation is so general. I don't think so. As I heard google chrome use more memory in comparison with other browsers

maxwellmelon

Honorable
Oct 2, 2013
from what I have seen Chrome uses the most, Firefox the second, the other two are about the same.

Chrome and firefox tend to use more just because of add ins that make them more functional then edge and opera

In the end its not that big of a memory difference. and again as said above. really it all depends on what web pages you are viewing.
Also memory usage is not a good gage for what browser is right for you.

babak1

Commendable
Aug 3, 2016

thanks for your explanation my friends. I am currently using Chrome. what about you?

JBeard

Commendable
Jul 7, 2016
This is my two cents on which browsers use the most memory from my experience.

1. Chrome definitely kills your memory and overall speeds of your PC, especially if you're playing a game as well with it open in the background.

2. Edge is okay at running quietly in the background, however its usability is really bad imo and i wouldn't use it if i didn't have too, its Explorer reskinned and a new name basically.

3. Firefox, or the latest version is definitely the best at utlizing and using the least amount of memory on your system, it's quick, easy to use as Chrome and has a lot of features. There have been plenty of times where I've come out of a game of CSGO and thought, "Oh, I had firefox running that entire time" and i didn't even notice because it didn't kill my fps one bit.

I'd use firefox if you could, it's a very good browser but Chrome would, admittedly be the best if it didn't eat memory for breakfast.

*Make sure you select a 'best answer' to make sure we aren't answering this for months to come, lol.

Solution

naqeeb123

Commendable
Aug 16, 2016
often google chrome is use lots of memory its each tab take memory for itself. i think that.s why. instead of this i prefffer to use google chrome. I always love to use it firfox it alternative for me.