Yamaha RX-V481 Net Radio - Please wait- RESOLVED

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ronczap

Honorable
Jan 15, 2017
Trying to listen to Internet Radio was working yesterday, but now it shows "Please wait" on the display. I have the latest firmware version (2.59).
Also the vTuner radio guide web page returns 404 error http://

Did Yamaha discontinue Net Radio?

When you use a gateway site to do internet radio you are dependent on that site. Whether Yamaha can or is willing reprogram their gear to use a different site which would cost them is another story.
The Sonos and Denon-Marantz Heos streaming products don't use gateway sites for internet radio. They go directly to the URL of the source.

Jan 4, 2019
Work now! With yas-306 in italy... All radio stations are available on app Music Cast.

Edit: after reboot the soundbar, net radio not working... I see the radio stations but not sing the song (dodaa dodaa :)

Edit2: i've try to delete my favorite station, and added at favourite list again.. now work fine... Thanks Yamaha

Jan 3, 2019
Now all is OK in Italy with my RX-V777! Net radio is been working without problems for a couple of hours already. Yamaha should be applauded if such an important problem has been solved in such a short time...

Jan 3, 2019

Jan 4, 2019
Today vtuner starting having very long loading times. Yesterday evening I noticed that yradio.vtuner.com was again redirected to vtuner.com. Today they have it up again but it takes forever to load. Also radioyamaha.vtuner.com and radioyamaha2. Either they're having performance issues, or this is just a temporary fix until yamaha will issue a new firmware....

Jan 4, 2019
Same isue here. Yesterday re-started working well again, but today not working well. Stations taking years to connect and the NetRadio page sometimes not working.
Obviously not fully in shape yet.

Jan 6, 2019
I have 2-2070;s and 1-1070 all say access error no content will i do a genre search but months ago i contacted Vtuner in regards to an issue and they told me that Yamaha is tied in with Tunein radio now. Where that leaves me time will tell. I have tried the 30 second power off option to no avail and rebooting the router

Status
Not open for further replies.