My asus ux360ca won't actually go to sleep when I close it. The power light will flash on and off for a while then turn on completely and the screen will be on while it's shut. It used to do this only sometimes but now does it every time it's shut, even when I close every application before closing it. Is there any way to make sure it sleeps while shut?
1. Go into "Control Panel" and click the "Power Options".
2. Next to the plan that is currently selected click "Change Plan Settings".
3. Now click "Change Advanced Power Settings".
4. Open the "Sleep Setting" and find "Hybrid Sleep"
5. Change/set it to allow.
6. Now click "Apply" and then click "OK".
7. Finally shut down and power up the computer.
Also try locating the option to sleep when the lid is closed. Make sure that is turned on as well.