Zahid Shabir

Estimable
Apr 5, 2015
I have a problem on my computer browsers. I installed some software and an option came up to install partner products and change default homepage but I declined ALL offers and still they get installed. I uninstall them ALL but my default home page is changed in all browsers without my consent to oursurfing.net that being said if i try to reset the homepage to original on internet explorer it resets to oursurfing.net same in ALL browsers even if i uninstall them also i checked if any unknown program in the background was running i found one which wouldn't close so i disabled it from running at start up and restart my PC then find and delete the program and all it's files Norton wasn't much help as it detected 13 problems most of which were tracking cookies and a couple of viruses deleted them and still nothing i have since deleted the program i wanted to install PLEASE HELP

Zahid Shabir

Estimable
Apr 5, 2015

it is not out of date anyway norton updates automatically to the latest when you do a full system scan

Zahid Shabir

Estimable
Apr 5, 2015
please i need help this is driving me crazy even when i set to open a blank page or newtab page in browsers it still does the same thing loads that one shitty page oursurfing.net

Zahid Shabir

Estimable
Apr 5, 2015

i found the problem already before you posted it was my program shortcut's modified i googled the website name oursurfing.com and it shows pages on how to remove oursurfing.com browser hijacker one site told me to use adwcleaner so thanks for telling me anyway