ARandomGamer

Estimable
Nov 8, 2015
Hello all!
Today I was fixing my internet via my ethernet cable(everything fine till then).Simple as always,I managed to get it working.After some time,I went for testing it on Google and,the most awkward it can get,my keyboard fully glitched out.Every key I stroke simply input a sequence of random characters(when I pressed D,it appeared as npj00JJJJJJJJJ... or something like that)and as curiosity kills,I kept on trying to type.Suddenly,my notebook started making huge noise from the fan(possible overheat) even though I had just cleared the cooling system.Was able to "run" the system for a while,but then it completely shutdown.
Now that I'm trying to restart,I can't even get past the login screen since the keyboard completely glitched out and still,after some seconds on login screen,my notebook started to overheat AGAIN,just like previously.Keep in mind I didn't even get past the login screen and it overheated,and then. It shutdown.
Can anyone please tell me what is this?Or maybe a solution?
Thanks!
PS:my laptop is a SONY VAIO product name VPCF236FM

Mr Hollywood

Estimable
Aug 17, 2014
Definitely liquid damage!

Hope you have some experience because your going to need to take the whole thing apart including the new keyboard, then blow it out with an air compressor and let it sit overnight.

You will probably have to buy a new keyboard. I would use Ebay.com

Best regards,
Alec Ryncavage.

ARandomGamer

Estimable
Nov 8, 2015
Thanks for the answer!I've had some issue with Pepsi about a month ago,and some people said this was the average time for the "sympthons" to appear.I'll try taking it to a technician or do it myself, then post back here if it worked.

ARandomGamer

Estimable
Nov 8, 2015
Update:
I'm now clearing the machine by inside,it seems like the pepsi stains are on the middle and hit the bottom of the case.I'll try removing the blue card thats right on top of the bottom case and clear it,even though it seems to have no damage on it's top view.