joh.oygard

Prominent
Sep 8, 2017
Hei Guys and Girls :) - This is a stationary computer, not a laptop

Link: https://www.asus.com/no/Tower-PCs/ROG-STRIX-GD30CI/

One of the first to get my hands on ROG STRIX GD30CI-NR004T.

GeForce GTX1080Ti 11GB
Core i7-7700
32GB RAM
512GB PCIe SSD
2TB HDD
DVD±RW,WiFi
W10H

Insane build. Love it. Love the design and love the specs.

NOTE: I have sent this information to Asus support to handle the issue, it may be a defect computer, I have very high thoughts about Asus, and love there products, and this text should not influence Asus name and reputation.

For the first time in my life i thought, maybe its smart to buy a done build, you know what they say: All work no play makes jack a dull boy.. So i did... But there seems to be some issues.

Thermoshock! When running games.. like any games, EVEN Stronghold Crusaders.. I know I'm a bit old fashion, but this game is really goooood<3 Everyone should buy this game to support Stronghold, maybe they even make a "remake" with good graphic.

Thermoshock - HEAT, insane fan activity.. For a computer this expensive.. I'm not overreacting when i write this, but my GF cant stand the sound of the fans from the GPU, so I've been forced to move my rig somewhere else. And I agree, this is so loud, if you have a pet.. This will be his or hers new enemy. You need to acquire new headphones that are soundproof. Over 70 decibel!

I dont want to be that guy that tells everyone that Asus did a bad job setting this build together, but these are the facts * As I wrote first, its been reported, now waiting to have a look at the answers not yet given.

If anyone has the same issue, please reach out to me, its important for me, cause its very sad to spend 3.000 Dollars on a defect product/ or a product that cant live up to the acceptations.

Best regards
J.

rgd1101

Don't
MERGED QUESTION
Question from joh.oygard : "ROG STRIX GD30CI, GPU issues"