I have Blu Ray DVD hooked up to convert HDMI from Blu Ray into VGA for older projector, but it doesn't work.

Because you are using a converter the BD player can't detect the video resolution of the projector so you may have to manually set it in the BD player menu to match the native resolution of the projector. Connect it to a TV without the converter, adjust the resolution, and then try it again on the projector.

Because you are using a converter the BD player can't detect the video resolution of the projector so you may have to manually set it in the BD player menu to match the native resolution of the projector. Connect it to a TV without the converter, adjust the resolution, and then try it again on the projector.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Streaming Video & TVs 8
Kimber_Har Streaming Video & TVs 3
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 4
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 2
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
I Streaming Video & TVs 4
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
F Streaming Video & TVs 4
Similar threads
Question How do I hook up to the internet on my TV when only tablets and phones will link up to my Wifi system?
Question No picture issues hooking up my DVI desktop to HDMI TV.
When i hook my computer up to my tv thru my hdmi cable they do not match up. The computer will have one wallpaper on it and th
Trying to hook a Sony VCR to an Element tv to be able to record to a vhs
How do I hook up a older Yamaha receaver to a tcl 65 inch HD 4g tv
Hellen I have a Panasonic SA PT950 that's hooked up to my Emerson 55in, the aux sound from the tv doesn't work, but the sound
I have a LG 32 in TV with no audio out how do I hook this up to my receiver my receiver also has no HDMI
how do I hook up my tv box to a video converter .
Can i connect my older model flat screet to my phone with hdmi but i got hdmi hooked up to my cable converter box to tv
How do I hook up a Magnavox DVD to a converter box
I have a DIV hook up on the back of my TV I converted yo HDMI to watch my Amazon fire stick but there is no sound. What do I d
PS4 hook-up through spectrum hd box
I have an older Samsung rear projection flat screen TV I have a converter box hooked up with rca jacks I just bought a compo
Trying to hook up aRoku Express to an RCA ATSC converter box hooked up to an old analog Magnavox 18 inch TV.
my dvd player only has hdmi but my tv has rca how can i hook it up with no converter box
TV has little audio out options, how should I hook up 3.5MM speakers?
Can I use a USB to HDMI converter to hook up a webcam to Smart TV
I have used a componet to hdmi converter to hook up a roku stuck however I can not get any audio
how do i hook up regulsr cable to my smart tv using just the old cable wire
How Do I Hook up 2 TVs to One digital Receiver

ASK THE COMMUNITY