firebug11

Commendable
Jul 2, 2016
So say for instance i wanted to run 100 or more twitch tabs without using too much cpu usage but remaining a viewer on all of them. So basically a way of being able to run the streams at a lower bit rate than mobile or even a custom rate for each tab. On each tab i would need to be on a separate twitch account and if one page refreshes it doesn't update to a more recent signed in account.

When a Counter Strike - Global Offensive major happens they stream it on twitch to hundreds of thousands of people. So its not exactly going to affect the viewers on that large of scale. During the games they drop items in game which can be worth more than £20 and on average you have a 1.5% chance to get a drop. They don't drop a certain amount but they drop according to the people watching so i am not affecting anyone else's chances of getting a drop only benefiting my own. Setting up the twitch and steam accounts is not the issue.

firebug11

Commendable
Jul 2, 2016

Not at all again its not the that easy to explain, just looking for an answer, if the reason is needed i will spend time later and explain

USAFRet

Illustrious

Whenever anyone comes with an off-the-wall config or request...'why' is a typical first response.
And 100 twitch tabs open at the same time is definitely 'off the wall'.

So....Why?

firebug11

Commendable
Jul 2, 2016
Okay okay, here goes nothing.
When a Counter Strike - Global Offensive major happens they stream it on twitch to hundreds of thousands of people. So its not exactly going to affect the viewers on that large of scale. During the games they drop items in game which can be worth more than £20 and on average you have a 1.5% chance to get a drop. They don't drop a certain amount but they drop according to the people watching so i am not affecting anyone else's chances of getting a drop only benefiting my own. Setting up the twitch and steam accounts is not the issue.

superninja12

Estimable
Herald
May 18, 2015

you wont be the only one who hops in with 100+ accounts but dont lower your selfesteem to those.
play fair man.

firebug11

Commendable
Jul 2, 2016

Was going to say how is it lowering my self esteem if it doesnt effect anyone else and i can make money from it, i also wasnt expecting to be the only one