Zarok Aleon

Honorable
Oct 21, 2013
Hey Thanks for taking to take the time to read this.

I have been getting more and more into computers and want to start helping other people with things, but in order to help them like with malicious software I need to have an external copy of it, Like on a flash drive, To plug in and be able to use the program.
I know if I were to like install cc cleaner onto a computer after it had a virus the virus would usually not be removable. I would have to scan from out side. But in order to do that I need the program.
I also want to be able to use programs for my own computers in order to do an accurate scan and without worrying about it having made its self invisible.

Some programs I would love to run off of a thumb drive are:
MAlwarebytes
CCcleaner
VLC
Team veiwer
Recuva64
Revo Uninstaller
Hitman Pro
Win7zip
and perhaps some sort of diagnostic tool?

I know I can just Google these but many of the sites are ones I am unfamiliar with and I don't want to get a virus trying to get the tools to remove viruses.

I was just hoping someone could post some links to safe down loads for these programs, or maybe suggest some others, and also explain if there is anything else i need to do to run them externally?

Thanks again!
-Z

Zarok Aleon

Honorable
Oct 21, 2013
Yes but I don't know which of these are portable. general most links are for a download not a portable download. like cnet even has malware and crap ware. so its hard to know whats good and whats real, same goes for good tools.