Swedz

Prominent
May 1, 2017
I'm having a party tonight and i'm currently setting up the sound system in my living room for the loudest music possible. I have some problems however...when i'm playing music on Spotify, the green volume bar in Windows volumecontrol doesn't hit the max or even 80%, which is the actual volume output.

What i mean is, i've pulled the arrow all the way up to 100, but the green bar that moves when music is playing only hits to 50-60%, which is way too low and complicates things. So when I also raise the volume on my sound system, the bass is going wild at max volume, but the volume just isn't at the same level.

On Chrome browser however, on soundcloud for an example, the green volume bar ACTUALLY hits 90% circa, which makes for great music volume in the living room. So what Mod edit: keep it clean please is up with Spotify?

Solution
If you are setting your Windows sound to max and it's not loud enough, you may need more powerful speakers. I need to keep my sound to 1/3 in Windows and keep my speakers at 1/2 and it can fill the room at a loud level.

Did you check the volume in the Spotify interface as well as the Windows one? Try using a phone/tablet with it?
If you are setting your Windows sound to max and it's not loud enough, you may need more powerful speakers. I need to keep my sound to 1/3 in Windows and keep my speakers at 1/2 and it can fill the room at a loud level.

Did you check the volume in the Spotify interface as well as the Windows one? Try using a phone/tablet with it?

Solution