fasitp

Honorable
Jul 21, 2013
I have created password for transcend 32 gb Microsd card in my HUAWEI P9 Lite. I formatted that mobile recently and tried to used above sd card with Huawei P6. I cant find microsd card neither in p6 nor in PC. I have important files and images in microsd. How can I make my microsd card to get detected in PC or how can I get my data back using some other alternative options? Please help!!!!!

Note:-I remember password

Solution
Hmm... I am unsure on that one. I was thinking about it as I sent the last reply and I am thinking no. Since the formatted phone will no longer have the original system, but it couldn't hurt to try. Perhaps the phone will still recognize it.

fasitp

Honorable
Jul 21, 2013

I know the password. Thats what ive mentioned. Please explain How to get my sd card detected?

When you had the card in the p9, did you by chance set the card as "Internal" storage rather than the standard "External"? I ask because if that is the case, since the p9 runs on "Marshmallow", and if you did set it up that way, other devices should not be able to read it.

If you used this feature the process, it will be encrypt the SD card. You no longer can "simply unmount" the card to read it in any other device (including a card reader attached to your PC), as in that case the file system would be unreadable in the latter (due to encryption – which is done "for security", so a thief cannot simply remove the card to circumvent your device's lock screen and get straight to your data).

I am not sure even another phone using "Marshmallow" can read it. I believe not. That is the major drawback to setting up the card as "Internal".

fasitp

Honorable
Jul 21, 2013

Thanx alot webworkings!
If I can insert sd card in the formatted p9, can i be able to access my data?

fasitp

Honorable
Jul 21, 2013

Thanks alot!
Now i understood care to be taken while using sd card with marshmallow devices!
Have a great day!