HenryP2589

Estimable
Nov 26, 2014
Hi, guys I am looking for a laptop still. I was previously aiming to get the surface book since it was a 2in1 laptop which i wanted, but it was to overpriced as i realized it now.

Now the main decision is to get an XPS 13 or the Razer Blade 2016 Stealth Edition.

I am in college and needing a new laptop since my other laptop kept dying on me for about 3 hours. I dont really need a long battery life 6 hours is plenty since I will be in the library alot and I have a plug in whenever I need I just need at least 6 hours or more.

Also I want a fast processor so in this case the Razer Blade Stealth would do but is it nesscary? Since I wont be needing it I would only be doing homework on it and watch videos and multitask. No adobe or art.

Then again I would love to play games on it one day. With the external graphics card, but i feel like it is overkill since i already have a high end gaming pc machine.

All in all, I want a laptop that is a touchscreen, has good battery life, has good components. And the top 2 laptops for 2015 and 2016 is the XPS 13 known for great battery life and display also with the 6th generation intel. Then there is the Razer Blade 2016 Stealth. Known to have a powerful component with an insane low price, also has great displays, with the intel 6th generation intel i7 edition. Also can game once the Razer Core is out. Even with this low price notebook, why should I get it. I just need a laptop for college, I probably won't game at all. Since My major is Biology and Pre-Med

Other then that if you guys have any other laptop suggestion like a 2in1 hit it up on the comment below. Thanks guys for the help!