We have Sony smart tv connected to an onkyo ht-693 but we can't here no audio

If your TV and surround sound system both have ARC (audio return channel) and you have connected to the ARC labeled input on the TV you do need to turn ARC on in the TV and maybe the receiver.
If your don't have ARC in both you will have to connect the TV with either a digital audio or analog audio connection depending on what it has. Optical audio is most common.
If you have not set up your receiver you may need to do that to assign the audio for the input you used.
Without more details about the receiver that your speakers are connected to and the TV that is all I can suggest.

If your TV and surround sound system both have ARC (audio return channel) and you have connected to the ARC labeled input on the TV you do need to turn ARC on in the TV and maybe the receiver.
If your don't have ARC in both you will have to connect the TV with either a digital audio or analog audio connection depending on what it has. Optical audio is most common.
If you have not set up your receiver you may need to do that to assign the audio for the input you used.
Without more details about the receiver that your speakers are connected to and the TV that is all I can suggest.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
catchgarry Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 3
T Streaming Video & TVs 3
B Streaming Video & TVs 4
B Streaming Video & TVs 11
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1